Friday, January 30, 2009

the 1st journal entry- jan.19.09


Ok so I haven't posted on this but this is why- iv started recording! Iv been a bit busy as you could imagine. But iv been keeping a journal of things going on with my recording and music in general. Im gona be posting that stuff and u know music I like blahs blah blah lolz -cherry
jan.19,09
I just realized its my brothers bdays....HAPPY BDAY MIKE AND MOE! ~twins!~ Its also M.L.K day and the day before we officially have our 1st black president. Im @ my dads doing hw with Whitney Houston's greatest hits CD playing. IDK where my journal is. It must of walked itself out my bag I guess (jk). I think im going to use this book for the blog. I'll write down things to do with my music or things to do with my preforming in here. It would be hard to pick out what things to psst from the other one. The song
“greatest love of all” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s88L0fVsOkc&feature=related)
by W. Houston just went off. Thats one of the songs I wana remake. Its also the song I sung for my 1st play try out. I was in a play when I was younger but that was different. I was in drama club and everyone had to have a part. This was like a real try out like the best person- well the people they think are best for the part- get picked. Mostly 12th graders got parts because of how the play is. My friends told me a did good though. Thus other guy I didnt even know told me I did good too.
FLASHBACK
in the school computer lab
I was in the lab minding my own business when someone sat down next to me. I looked up and....;
m/v:hi
cherry: hi......
m/v: you were at the Tuesday auditions huh?
Cherry: yeah you were too right?
m/v: yeah-you did really well with the singing part
cherry:thanks-your like the 3rd person to tell me that and I still dont believe it. I think I sounded shakey.
m/v: cause you were nervous right?
Cherry: yeah
m/v: its ok we all get nervous. Singing a-Capella is so scary.
Cherry: yeah it is. Plus that was only like my 2nd time auditioning in front of people like that.
m/v: yeah singing is like the hardest thing to do infront of people
cherry: you did really well though
m/v: thank you
Then we talked about the play and some other stuff but I dont remember the rest.

3 comments:

  1. haha, i'm commenting on ur blog, and u don't know who I am!
    The singing at the audition did sound good though

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wait, now u do know who i am, cuz it made me check the box next to my nickname in order to comment. Oh well

    ReplyDelete